New to the TCLP community? Watch this recording of our Introducing Climate Clauses session.
In this bite-sized session you will get an overview of TCLP, the resources available to you and the different ways to get involved.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Climate Clauses (including Climate Clause Selector)
- Net Zero Dashboard
- Eddie’s Recitals
- Owen’s Clause
- Clause Timeline
- Case Studies
- Net Zero Transition Map [beta]
- Net Zero Definitions and Sample Wording
- TCLP Starter Pack
- ‘Masterclass: how to use climate solutions in your practice’
- Get Involved (including newsletter sign up)
Arrived here from our built environment page? Click here to return.
Anyone can participate in our events, at any point
You do not need to be legally qualified or an expert in the area being discussed. Some of our events may have certain attendance requirements, so please check the description for each event before signing up. Beyond that, all you need is the enthusiasm to engage with fellow participants and contribute your skills in developing the legal frameworks to fight climate change.