The Chancery Lane Project’s case studies are intended to inspire and inform lawyers by showing the range of applications that our clauses can have.
You can browse the case studies here.
To date case studies cover:
- Using TCLP clauses as a base from which to develop a sustainability amendment to supply chain contracts (Salesforce)
- Inclusion of a net zero clause in a client’s licence agreement (Bates Wells)
- Using TCLP clauses to change a law firms real estate precedent bank (TLT)
- Using TCLP precedents as an inspiration for developing sustainability clauses (Environment Agency TEAM 2100)
- Use of TCLPs carbon reduction clauses to drive ambitious environmental and carbon standards in line with a 2030 Net Zero commitment throughout supply chains (Environment Agency legal team)
- Examples of the substantive amendments made to the English versions of TCLP clauses to translate them to US jurisdictions (Practical Law US)
- LexisNexis making TCLP clauses available within its precedent bank (LexisNexis)