Use the form at the bottom of this page to register for one of The Chancery Lane Project’s working groups.
If you are reading this, then chances are:
- You are passionate about using law to fight climate change.
- You may also be issue or field expert, although this is not essential.
- Above all you are a strong proponent of TCLP with a desire to use the TCLP approach and resources to make positive change in your work, and in the work of those around you.
This page describes the different ways working groups can support TCLP. Each of them has been proposed by a working group member.
If you have an idea, and nothing similar is listed here, please get in touch with email@example.com.
Working group: priority drafting opportunities
We need your expertise to help us identify the most important clauses to accelerate our transition to a net zero world.
What are the most urgent contractual clauses required in these areas? Where should we be prioritising drafting new material? What clauses will have the most impact?
This working group will:
- Help us scope and focus our upcoming events, and so
- Inform the content being developed for the Net Zero Toolkit, to be published ahead of COP 26.
Submit your suggestions for priority drafting opportunities here.
Attend our monthly working group calls on priority drafting.
Working group: legal tech
Our legaltech working group is for anyone who is interested in working on collaborative projects, which seek to find solutions to climate risk using technology.
The group is currently building an App focused on capital markets disclosures, establishing a TCLP instance on HiQ, as well as supporting TCLP overall with use of tech for project management and clause development.
Working group: communications
We are currently working pro bono with a leading communications agency to develop a global and year-long strategic communications campaign. We are also working with Stronger Stories to develop communications collateral that helps participants make the case for forms and corporates to use TCLP drafting. In addition we are starting to think about a P2P communications strategy.
This group is just getting started. If you are interested in participating then please email Ben Metz.