From basic explainers to detailed presentations, everything you need to explain TCLP to your colleagues and peers.
An explainer on TCLP that you can share
Here’s a short document you can download that explains TCLP, how it works and how you can get involved.
TCLP Trainee Solicitor Starter Pack
This Starter Pack gives you a step-by-step guide on how to engage with The Chancery Lane Project (TCLP) as a trainee solicitor and bring your law firm along with you.
This template memorandum, which you can customise and share with relevant contacts at your firm, gives an introduction to TCLP and a summary of ways to get involved.
A presentation on TCLP that you can download and use
Visit our ‘What’s new‘ page for rolling updates.
Lend us your expertise
No matter your practice area, sector or seniority, your perspective is needed to develop tangible, contractual solutions to the climate crisis we are all facing. You can:
- Help us update, adapt and translate our existing content (time commitment: 2-3 hours) ideal for those who are short on time but keen to contribute their industry expertise; or
- Attend any of our drafting events (time commitment: 3-5 hours) to work towards creating new, practical contract clauses that deliver climate solutions.
Implementing climate clauses
Accelerate impact by embedding our climate solutions into your precedents and commercial agreements. You can help us to push market norms to reflect our net zero ambitions by:
- Sharing our clauses on Twitter or LinkedIn (time commitment: 5 minutes);
- Reading our climate clauses and seeing where they might be implemented in your precedent banks following our online module (time commitment 2-3 hours); or
- Organising a ‘Using Climate Clauses’ workshop with us at your business to encourage colleagues to integrate our clauses into their day-to-day practice, by emailing our Director of Implementation, Phoebe Roberts (time commitment: 3-5 hours).
Protect your business, and the planet!
If you are able to coordinate firm wide involvement with TCLP, please contact our Director of Engagement, Becky Annison, to arrange a call.