From basic explainers to detailed presentations, everything you need to explain TCLP to your colleagues and peers.
A presentation on TCLP that you can download and use
Here’s a presentation that provides an overview to the work of The Chancery Lane Project (TCLP).
An explainer on TCLP that you can share
Here’s a short document you can download that explains TCLP, how it works and how you can get involved.
A summary of ways to get involved
Lend us your expertise
No matter your practice area, sector or seniority, your perspective is needed to develop tangible, contractual solutions to the climate crisis we are all facing. You can:
- Drop in to our community calls (time commitment: 1 hour) every Tuesday and Thursday to build your skills in contract review and learn more about how to apply net zero concepts to your own drafting;
- Help us update, adapt and translate our existing content (time commitment: 2-3 hours) ideal for those who are short on time but keen to contribute their industry expertise; or
- Attend any of our drafting events (time commitment: 3-5 hours) to work towards creating new, practical contract clauses that deliver climate solutions.
Implementing climate clauses
Accelerate impact by embedding our climate solutions into your precedents and commercial agreements. You can help us to push market norms to reflect our net zero ambitions by:
- Sharing our clauses on Twitter or LinkedIn (time commitment: 5 minutes);
- Reading our climate clauses and see where they might be implemented in your precedent banks following our online module (time commitment 2-3 hours); or
- Organising a ‘Using Climate Clauses’ workshop with us at your business to encourage colleagues to integrate our clauses into their day-to-day practice, by emailing our Director of Implementation, Phoebe Roberts (time commitment: 3-5 hours).
Protect your business, and the planet!
Find out more
If you would like to hear more, and want a short, informal introduction to our work here at TCLP, you can attend one of our weekly onboarding calls, every Wednesday 8.30-9am BST, in the TCLP Zoom Room.
If you are able to coordinate firm wide involvement with TCLP, please contact our Director of Engagement, Becky Annison, to arrange a call.
You can download this summary as a document here.